Even Real Food pros can benefit from this easy to follow and implement E-Course that Kelly the Kitchen Kop is offering. And if you do happen to be a rookie then you should sign up without hesitating. I really wish I had something like this when I first underwent my food conversion several years ago. It would have saved countless hours on the internet reading about what the heck real food is and why we need it. It would have saved time scouring the library in their limited section on healthy food-time spent away from my family and being able to actually prepare the food.
This class will help guide you in so many ways. Below you will find a list of the topics in the 12 week class. You can take the class as a whole series and save on the overall price, or if you just want to try out one or two classes they are a very reasonably priced. They individual classes are $20-$25 each. But you can save by buying the FULL 12-WEEK CLASS:
$190 – Only $145 EXTENDED PROMOTIONAL RATE until May 12th
1. READING LABELS TO AVOID THE JUNK
2. CHOOSING WHICH FATS & OILS TO USE IN YOUR KITCHEN
3. CHOOSING WHICH SWEETENERS TO USE & BATCH BAKING TIPS TO SAVE TIME
4. CHOOSING THE RIGHT MEAT, POULTRY, EGGS & SEAFOOD
5. CHOOSING THE RIGHT PRODUCE
6. CHOOSING THE RIGHT DAIRY
7. HEALTHY BREAKFAST IDEAS
8. HEALTHY LUNCHES, SNACKS AND ON-THE-GO FOODS
9. HEALTHY DINNERS & FAST FOOD ALTERNATIVES
10. SUPERFOODS PART 1
11. SUPERFOODS PART 2
12. BEYOND REAL FOOD
Also included in the registration:
- All registrations include lifetime access, and as soon as you sign up, you also have immediate access to all class materials!
- All registrations include access to the coupons and discounts page!
- Sign ups for the full 12-week online class include a Real Food Ingredient Guide and access to the members-only forum (Not included with single class purchases.)
- 30-day no risk refund policy
Here is another sneak peek to what you will see in The Real Food for Rookies E-Course-check out the trans-fat trickery going on the cereal box labels: